WHAT IS THE CELLARBRATIONS LIQUID REWARDS PROGRAM?
Cellarbrations Liquid Rewards lets you earn cash rewards by fulfilling the requirements of the offers available on the platform. The requirements for each offer may differ. You can accumulate these cash rewards or withdraw these credits via PayPal or Bank transfer.
HOW DO I EARN CASH REWARDS DURING THE CELLARBRATIONS LIQUID REWARDS PROGRAM?
Earning cash rewards is simple, just follow the below steps:
- Browse the "Offers" section on the website, click "Redeem" to select which offer(s) you have purchased at any Cellarbrations store, nationwide and click the "Photograph Receipt" button.
- Use your mobile phone or tablet to take a photo of your receipt and upload it to https://cellarbrations.reward.direct/select_offers/ for validation. Your cash rewards will be automatically credited to your Cellarbrations Liquid Rewards account once it has been successfully processed.
- You can choose to withdraw your cash rewards directly to your bank account or to your PayPal account. Please note that PayPal charges a fee of 2.6% + $0.30 of the total value withdrawn from your Cellarbrations Liquid Rewards account. You will receive your cash rewards within 2-7 working days after withdrawal into your nominated account.
WHEN CAN I WITHDRAW MY CASH REWARDS?
You can withdraw your cash rewards anytime between [dates].
HOW MUCH IS EACH CASH REWARD WORTH?
Each cash reward amount will vary per offer, all information relating to the offer will be displayed in the 'Offers' section.
WHO'S PAYING ME?
Cellarbrations will be providing shoppers with cash rewards based on offers they have selected and subsequent in-store purchases.
Shopitize is the service provider that has been engaged to help Cellarbrations to run this program.
CAN I PURCHASE A PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE SAME TRANSACTION?
An offer may only be redeemed on one occasion unless clearly stated otherwise.
Submitting Receipts and Redeeming Rewards
CAN I SUBMIT AN ONLINE RECEIPT?
No, we only accept paper receipts from Cellarbrations stores.
WHEN I TAKE A PHOTO OF MY RECEIPT ON AN IPHONE OR IPAD USING SAFARI A BLACK SCREEN APPEARS.
If a black screen appears when you take a photo in safari this means your device has disabled access to your camera. To resolve this issue you need to give safari permission to access your camera. In order to do this go to - Settings > Privacy > Camera > Turn on Safari.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY RECEIPT IS REALLY LONG?
You will be able to submit multiple sections of the receipt. Please make sure to include the entire receipt with no more than 40% of the previous photo overlapping.
RECEIPT STATUSES AND WHAT THEY MEAN?
Your receipt can have one of five statuses. These are:
- Processing - We have received your receipt and we are processing your redemption.
- Earned - We have accepted your receipt for at least one of the offers you claimed. You can find your earned Cellarbrations Liquid Rewards in the 'My Rewards' section.
- Under Review - Your receipt is being manually reviewed by a member of our customer services team.
- Re-Upload - We are unable to identify the information required from your receipt to validate the offer. Please submit another photo of your receipt for processing.
- Claim Declined - There was a problem processing your receipt. You receipt is not valid for the offers you are trying to redeem. To contact us please send an email to email@example.com
WHY WAS MY RECEIPT DECLINED?
Your receipt was declined because a member of our customer service team was unable to validate your receipt. Our customer service team will have sent you a message detailing the specific issue. This can be found in the 'My Receipts' section. If you do not agree with the team's reason you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons why my receipt was declined include;
- The receipt image was cropped. Ensure that the entire receipt is in the photo. If your receipt is long, ensure that when taking multiple shots that you include the entire receipt with no more than 40% of the previous photo overlapping.
- There is missing information. If your receipt is printed on both sides ensure that the upload both sides of the receipt.
- Your receipt is wrinkled or folded. Ensure that when you take a photo of your receipt it is flat. Remove the wrinkles and make sure there are no folds. Tip: Try placing it under a heavy book to ensure it is flat.
- Your receipt is blurry. Make sure when taking a photo the image is sharp and bright. Try taking the photo in a well-lit area.
- Your receipt had a shadow on it. Avoid casting shadows on receipts.
- You uploaded an invalid file format. Valid file formats are: JPG, JPEG and PNG.
- Your receipt has too much perspective. Align your phone as flat and tight to the receipt as possible.
EXAMPLES OF GOOD AND BAD RECEIPTS
- Whole receipt clearly visible
- Flat, without folds or wrinkles
- Sharp and bright image with good contrast
- Poorly printed
- Wrong perspective
- With shadow
- Zoomed out too far
Long or double-sided receipt
You can split a long receipt into multiple parts (up to 4 parts). You don’t have to be really accurate as long as you’ve covered all the details on the receipt.
WHY IS MY RECEIPT NOT RECOGNISED?
This could be for a number of reasons:
- Part of the receipt is missing.
- The receipt is dirty, faded, wrinkled or damaged.
- The text on the receipt is illegible.
- The date on the receipt is missing or illegible.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY RECEIPT IS NOT RECOGNISED?
Submit another photo and ensure the following steps;
- Make sure the receipt is within the outline on your phone's camera.
- Photograph the entire receipt. If it's too large to fit in one screen, you can take and submit photos in sections.
- Make sure you take the photo in a well-lit area.
- Make sure the receipt isn't crumpled, torn or smudged. The text on the receipt must be clear and legible.
- Make sure the receipt's date is clear and visible.
If you are still having trouble you can get in touch with our customer service team at email@example.com and they will help you out
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A PAYMENT?
Once the withdrawal request has been approved, payment will be processed according to the following timeline:
- Payments by PayPal: 3 (three) working days. Please note there is a fee of 2.6% + $0.30 for using PayPal.
- Payments by Bank transfer: Between 2 (two) – 7 (seven) working days.
WHY IS MY RECEIPT UNDER REVIEW?
Sometimes our system doesn't manage to get all the data we need from your receipt. In this case, a member of our customer service team will review your receipt to make sure you receive the offers you are trying to redeem.
I'VE LOST MY RECEIPT, CAN I STILL GET MY CASH REWARDS?
If you do not have a receipt you cannot redeem any of the available offers.
I DIDN'T GET ALL THE REWARDS I TRIED TO REDEEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you didn't received all of the rewards you tried to redeem, resubmit by taking a new photo of your receipt and upload it again to the platform.
If you have already done this your receipt should be under review. A member of our customer services team will review it manually and get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are still having trouble you can get in touch with our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you out.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD?
To change your password go to the 'My Profile' page and enter your new password.
If you have forgotten your password you will need to request a new one from the registration/log in page. We will email you a link which will allow you to reset your password.
HOW CAN I REGISTER USING FACEBOOK?
Note Safari for Macs blocks pop-ups. So if you're trying to register or logging in with Facebook you will not be able to unless you actively select to not block pop-ups. For more information and how to deselect the blockage of pop-ups, please click the link here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21485?locale=en_US
CAN I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS?
You can only have one Cellarbrations Liquid Rewards account.
WHAT BROWSERS DO YOU SUPPORT?
We support Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer. For the best experience, make sure you have the latest version of your browser.
WHAT PHONE MODELS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS WEBSITE?
Cellarbrations Liquid Rewards works on mobile phones or tablets running Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer. Always make sure you have the latest version of your browser to avoid issues.
If you're experiencing issues, please get in touch with us here: email@example.com